Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
|M. Sullivan and Son Ltd.|
Location: Arnprior, Ontario
Posted: May 10th 2019
M.Sullivan & Son Limited, headquartered in Arnprior, Ontario, is one of Canada's oldest family-owned construction companies. For more than 100 years we've built a sterling reputation for completing projects on-time and on-budget for clients in the industrial, commercial, institutional and public sectors.
With an increasing project portfolio and to address future staffing needs, Sullivan needs to add to its team of quality employees.
We are presently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager with experience and proficiency in civil construction.
- Experience with project management and planning from concept stage to successful execution
- Commitment to high standards of procedural safety and regulatory compliance
- Commitment to delivering results on time
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and documents
- Ability to interpret project specifications
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the company
- Ability to build trust and work collaboratively within a team framework
- Effective negotiating skills
- Strong project management, estimating and cost control skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently and prioritize daily tasks
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to utilize relevant software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Outlook, etc.)
- Possession of or commitment to obtaining GSC certification or PMP designation (construction)
- Engineering degree or diploma in a relevant discipline plus professional designation (P Eng, CPM, C. Tech, Arch Tech, or CET)
- Experience with construction project estimating and scheduling software
- 3-5 years of experience in civil construction (roads, sewer, water)
- Supervisory experience
- Construction site and site layout experience would be assets
If you have the required experience, and wish to become a member of the Sullivan team, please submit your resume. We sincerely thank all applicants. Successful applicants will be contacted. Accommodations are available and all such requests will be treated confidentially.
|Rick Farrell, Human Resources |
M. Sullivan and Son Ltd.
236 Madawaska Boulevard, Suite 100,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|