H&H Construction Inc. is a thriving construction firm specializing in a full range of services including asphalt paving, concrete placement for curb, gutter, and sidewalk, custom crushing, specialty aggregate sales and heavy civil construction. As our business has modernized and expanded, our company’s core values have remained the same, including our commitment to customers and family.
H&H Construction is currently recruiting for a Water & Sewer Foreman. This is a full-time position.
The type of work performed by H&H Construction includes bridges, culverts, road work, sanitary sewers, watermains, underground concrete structures, retaining walls, storm sewers and related construction projects.
The Water & Sewer Foreman has the following responsibilities:
- Supervise and assist in the supervision of all site staff, contractors and subcontractors
- Work with superintendent and project manager in coordinating the project
- Ensure the productivity, compliance and follow-up with clients and management
- Ensure administrative documents are completed properly and sent
- Ensure site safety and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Coordinate work with clients and subcontractors
- Any other related duties or requirements