Gillies Grove Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100 per cent Canadian-owned and operated group of clinics with locations across Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We have a fantastic opportunity at Gillies Grove Animal Hospital for a Veterinary Assistant-Client Care Representative. This is a six-month position.
We have a fantastic career opportunity at Gillies Grove Animal Hospital! We are looking for an experienced and dynamic person to join our hospital. The role will be split between reception and assisting our veterinary team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fun group of individuals who are passionate about animals, and who strive to provide the best service to our patients and clients.
Duties of the position:
- Working alongside our technicians to care for patients
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the hospital
- Communicate with clients
- Animal husbandry and nursing duties
- Provide excellent customer care
- Answer phones, emails and respond to client needs
- Maintain and update client records in our practice management software
- Assist with patient care, when needed