St. Francis Herb Farm - one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands - is a GMP registered organization with nearly 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers.
We are actively seeking an Accounting Clerk. This is a part-time/casual position.
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Clerk will provide support to processing accounts payable and other general accounting support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify supplier invoices to purchase order
- Reconcile credit card purchased to receipts
- Assist with year-end financial preparation for external audit
- Assist in the preparation of statutory remittances as required
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training provided to support operations