Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: March 13th 2019
CNR Bookkeeping is currently seeking a Bookkeeper. We are looking for an experienced professional to fill this full-time position. This position is available immediately.
This position is in a very fast-paced environment with multiple accounts and off-site clients that will require travel (approximately 5 minutes). Training in the day-to-day operations of our office will be provided.
- Daily entries into Sage50 and QuickBooks using accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general journal
- Monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Answering phones and replying to emails
- Preparing financial statements
- Communication with Canada Revenue Agency
- Completing remittances
- Using Microsoft and Word
- Must have experience with Sage50, QuickBooks and Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of government remittances for payroll, HST and WSIB
- 1-2 years of experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter.
223 Pembroke Street West,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|