Divisional Office Clerk
Divisional Office Clerk
|Magellan Aerospace, Haley|
Location: Haley, Ontario
Posted: November 18th 2021
Magellan is a diversified supplier of components to the aerospace industry. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Magellan designs, engineers, and manufactures aero engine and aero structure components for aerospace markets, advanced products for defence and space markets, and complementary specialty products. The Corporation also supports the aftermarket through supply of spare parts as well as performing repair and overhaul services.
For over 60 years Magellan Aerospace, Haley has been producing magnesium and aluminum castings for the aerospace industry.
Located in the scenic Ottawa Valley west of Renfrew we have an immediate opening for a Divisional Office Clerk. This is a full-time position that is available immediately.
The Divisional Office Clerk provides support to different departments at Magellan, including quality control, purchasing, operations and finance. This role also performs general office support duties.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or business administration
- 3-5 years of practical experience in an office setting
- A quick learner who is detail oriented
- A self-starter with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines and be adept at multi-tasking
- Analytical personality and able to provide accurate and thorough information in professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Advanced knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office Suite
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully company paid)
- Generous company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Company social events including company BBQs, service awards, children and adult winter holiday parties, and annual golf tournament
- Employee assistance program
- Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
- Free parking
We thank all applicants, but only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
Magellan offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of disciplines. We know that personal and professional development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business. When you’re part of Magellan, you’re part of a team.
Aerospace is one of the largest and most diverse industries in the world. It is also one of the fastest changing and most competitive. There is constant need for experienced highly skilled professionals with proven track records in driving manufacturing productivity and growth. At Magellan, we invite you to join a diversified maintenance team supporting a global leader in sand casting technology.
Magellan Aerospace, Haley
634 Magnesium Road,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|