Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: August 3rd 2022
McGrimmon Corporation is a provider residential and commercial properties in the Ottawa Valley region, in addition to construction and aggregate work in the Quebec area.
McGrimmon Corporation is currently recruiting for a bilingual Office Administrator to work for our Quebec companies. This is a full-time position.
- Answering phones, greeting clients and daily administrative duties
- Manages accounts payables
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Processes vendor payments
- Liaise with the accountant
- Review, authorize and submit invoices for payment
- Organize travel, event and other planning and arrangements
- Managing the office filing system
- Coordinate and manage office responsibilities
- Knowledge of bookkeeping best practices
- Post-secondary education in administration or bookkeeping or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous work experience in an administrative or bookkeeping role in a busy office environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel), email and the ability to communicate effectively
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Priority on delivering quality customer service
- Fluency in both English and French
McGrimmon Corporation is a diverse portfolio of complementary companies spanning multiple industries. We appreciate your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
555 Hall Avenue,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|