|St. Joseph Non-Profit Housing Corporation|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: June 6th 2019
St. Joseph Non-Profit Housing Corporation that provides 140 rent-geared-to-income and market rent apartments and townhouses to seniors and families in Pembroke. We are a private, non-profit organization with a board of directors.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position.
The Administrative Assistant provides reception, administrative, financial and data support services to the administrator.
- Calculate rents and prepare leases and provide all required duties in accepting and documenting rent
- Input all pre-authorized payment data
- Handle money
- Financial tracking and reports on tenants along with rent changes and rent adjustments using a property management system
- Prepare reports and Landlord and Tenant Board forms
- Responsible for tenant placement functions
- Reporting to Renfrew County Social Housing registry
- Performs receptionist duties for the Housing Corporation and other related duties
- Post-secondary education in administration, business, finance, accounting or related field
- Comfortable performing some financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers, including word processing, spreadsheets and database applications
- Good organizational, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable will be an asset
- Previous work experience in a social housing environment involving calculations and report preparations would be an asset
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations relevant to social housing and subsidized rent calculation would be an advantage
Training will be provided.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in an MS Word or PDF format by Monday, June 30, 2019.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
|John Berrigan, Administrator|
St. Joseph Non-Profit Housing Corporation
1155 Pembroke Street West,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|