At Valley Truck & Spring Service, we've been repairing all makes and models of trucks and trailers, since 1972. Today we operate out of a 14,000 square foot operation to serve our customers better. We have also been an International dealer since 1984.
Valley Truck & Spring Service International Heavy Truck full service dealership, is currently recruiting for a Licensed Truck & Coach Technician or Experienced Truck & Coach Apprentice. This is a full-time position.
We are looking for a strong technician who has the ability to diagnose and repair a variety of vehicles including Internationals.
Specific duties will include:
- Troubleshoot and repair of heavy duty and medium duty diesel or gasoline powered trucks.
- The disassembly and overhaul of engines or engine components, transmissions, refrigeration equipment, clutches and other assemblies.
- The diagnosis of equipment problems, identifying and replacing, as required, worn or broken parts, making all necessary adjustments and alignments.
- Coaching and developing apprentices.
- Assisting other technicians as required.
- Keeping the shop clean.
- Customer relations - dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by providing effective and reliable maintenance to our trucks.