A Renfrew-area employer is currently recruiting for a Stockroom Assistant. This is a full-time position.
The employer is looking for an individual to be in charge of ordering inventory, receiving orders and maintaining inventory in a warehouse-type environment. The Stockroom Assistant will retrieve stock in the warehouse when requested and maintain an orderly work environment so items can be easily tracked. This position is indoors and you will be working often on your own.
- Able to move skids around the warehouse
- Comfortable working on ladders
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Qualifications That Are Assets:
- Previous warehousing or stockroom experience is an asset
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word will be an asset
- Experience using Quickbooks will be an asset
Please send your resume by email in MS Word or PDF format. Those individuals we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted for an interview.