|Reference Number: #21-03|
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: January 7th 2021
Salary: $23.75-$24.28 per hour
Bonnechere Manor is a 180-bed long-term care home that is owned and operated by the County of Renfrew. Bonnechere Manor provides 24-hour nursing care for long-term residents and respite residents and provides structured and supervised programs. We are located in Renfrew. With a person-centered approach, Bonnechere Manor is a safe and caring community to live and work.
We are currently recruiting for a Laundry Aide. This is a relief position.
Under the direction and supervision of the Environmental Services Supervisor, performs procedures related to the collection, distribution, processing, inventory control and labeling of all linens and personal clothing, consistent with the mission, vision and values of Bonnechere Manor.
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in record maintenance and dealing with the public
- Completion of Laundry for Healthcare Facilities course offered by the Ontario Healthcare Housekeepers Association, or equivalent, is an asset
- Knowledge of laundry operations, laundry chemistry and textiles is an asset
- Current WHMIS certification is an asset
- Experience in a long-term care setting is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work well with others in an inter-disciplinary team environment
- Able to perform assigned duties within a flexible work schedule inside a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operation
- Demonstrate regular attendance in keeping with the County of Renfrew attendance management standards
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards as per the long-term care legislation
In addition to a competitive salary, this position includes a paid lunch break. No benefits are included.
Closing: January 21, 2021 at 4:00pm.
Interested candidates should forward their resume in MS Word or PDF format, in confidence.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
|Human Resources, County of Renfrew|
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|