|Studio Leslie Anne|
Location: Arnprior, Ontario
Posted: February 12th 2018
Studio Leslie Anne is currently accepting resumes for an enthusiastic, community-minded leader to join us as a Camp Leader for our 2018 summer camp program. Studio Leslie Anne runs a popular studio located in downtown Arnprior with a variety of artistic programs and special events for children aged 4-12. This is a full-time position to run during the summer months.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Camp Leader will:
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise all staff
- Organize, schedule and supervise day field trips and special guest visits
- Schedule use of all camp activities and entertainment stations to ensure their readiness
- Market to, transact with and liaise with all camper parents and families
- Lead various daily camp programs
- Be responsible for all camp documentation, records, materials and correspondence
- Participate in planning and booking of program activities
- Work collaboratively with Studio Leslie Anne to administer registration, documentation, and financial transactions
- Use email, facebook, and website to communicate with parents
- Be actively involved with marketing the camp before and during the summer
Being available to run a week-long March Break camp from March 12-16 is an asset.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education (ECE, RECE or equivalent)
- Strong communication, time management, interpersonal and technical skills
- Experience working with children, ideally in a camp environment.
- Proficiency with social media (ie: Facebook), texting and email use
- Criminal record check and current CPR is required
If this is a position that interests you, please send your resume to Studio Leslie Anne. No phone calls please.
|Leslie Anne Hook|
Studio Leslie Anne
102 John Street North, Arnprior
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|