Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 16th 2017
Access Healthcare Services is a home healthcare organization, providing home healthcare services in Eastern Ontario and accredited by Accreditation Canada. Our professional staff offer a comprehensive range of home care services, both on a short or extended care basis, including palliative and respite care in Ottawa and the surroundings.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse to our dynamic team of health professionals for the Renfrew County region (Pembroke, Petawawa, Eganville, Beachburg, Cobden, Golden Lake, Renfrew, Arnprior).
- RN/RPN with a current College of Nurses registration, and in good standing
- Minimum of one year community visit nurse experience working within “full scope of practice” preferred
- Understanding and willingness to participate in the Primary Nurse philosophy.
- Must possess skills, knowledge and judgement to work to “full scope of practice” within community, nursing care clinic and on call expectations
- Strong communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Clear understanding of LHIN wound care initiative including Outcome Based Care
- Clear understanding and compliance with LHIN reporting requirements
- Willingness to update and maintain skills required within the visit program
- Ability to provide holistic client care and assessments
- Accountable for ordering supplies based on visit requirements
- Proactive in obtaining information and understanding all changes going on within the organization
- Available to work weekend rotation in program
- Commitment to work collaboratively with the Access team
- Current Driver’s License, a vehicle and willingness to travel
- Current Vehicle Insurance confirmation (Business Use)
- Palliative experience an asset
- LEAP training an asset.
Note: This is elect to work environment and work load is depend upon availability.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume via email, fax or drop off in-person to our Pembroke office. Please no phone calls.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Access is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If at any stage in the selection process you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
458 Pembroke Street East,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|