|Mulvihill Drug Mart|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 15th 2018
Mulvihill Drug Mart is a family-owned and operated pharmacy with four locations in Pembroke and Petawawa. We have been serving Pembroke and area since 1928.
Mulvihill Drug Mart is currently recruiting for a full-time Pharmacy Assistant position.
The Pharmacy Assistant will be responsible for:
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information
- Third party billing
- Accurate dispensing of prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock
- General OTC enquiries from patient and referrals to pharmacist as required and necessary
- Handling prescription pick-up and assisting with cashier responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to work well in team environment
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, we are currently accepting resumes by e-mail.
Thank you to all applicants, however please be advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mulvihill Drug Mart
1231 Pembroke Street West,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|