Sebastian Thaci Dentistry Professional Corporation is a patient-centered, evidence-based dental healthcare practice in Renfrew. Our clinic provides extensive dental emergency services and complete dental treatment plans for individuals and families. We offer a full range of dental treatments, from cleanings to gum disease surgery, from root canal procedures to implants, crowns and dentures.
We are currently recruiting for a Dental Hygienist-Dental Assistant. This is a permanent, part-time position. There is a possibility that this position may become full-time.
Duties of this position include:
- Performing and assisting with a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking and developing dental x-rays
- Taking the patient's medical history
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., toothbrushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Taking impressions of patients' teeth