Through the Health Care Provider Contract, Calian employs health care professionals across Canada who are integral to supporting the health and wellbeing of our military members. Calian is proud to continue a long-standing contractual relationship with the Department of National Defence (DND) to provide healthcare services to the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF). Our dynamic healthcare teams consist of approximately 750 professionals providing healthcare services coast-to-coast at 30 CAF locations across Canada.
Calian is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work at Garrison Petawawa. This is a full-time, contract position. There are 37.5 hours per week. This position is Monday to Friday.
The Dental Assistant functions as a member of the dental health care team. Key activities include:
- Assist dentists at chair-side to perform a wide range of dental procedures
- Take, process and mount dental radiographs
- Perform a wide range of dental laboratory procedures
- Ensure instruments and equipment are sterilized and prepared for each patient treatment
- Provide administrative support such as scheduling programs, and maintaining patient records