Resident Care Coordinator
Resident Care Coordinator
|Reference Number: #21-04|
Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: January 7th 2021
Salary: $48.61-$55.47 per hour
Bonnechere Manor is a 180-bed long-term care home that is owned and operated by the County of Renfrew. Bonnechere Manor provides 24-hour nursing care for long-term residents and respite residents and provides structured and supervised programs. We are located in Renfrew. With a person-centered approach, Bonnechere Manor is a safe and caring community to live and work.
We are currently recruiting for a Resident Care Coordinator. This is a contract position at 35 hours per week.
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Resident Care Coordinator (RCC) is responsible for the administrative functions, team activities and delivery of care to the residents of Bonnechere Manor. The RCC directs the care in a manner which promotes and enhances the residents’ lifestyles, while providing support to families and staff. This position is an essential contributor to the efficient operation of the nursing department, consistent with the mission, vision and values (competencies) of Bonnechere Manor.
- A registered nurse with current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario (BScN is preferred)
- Current certification in gerontology with the Canadian Nurses Association
- Post registered nurse education in gerontology, or three years of relevant experience in long-term care
- IPAC certification is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of supervisory experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Immediate accessible transportation is required
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor, as per long-term care legislation
- Must successfully display competencies of personal sensitivity, empathy, flexibility, adaptively, teamwork, accountability, coaching and feedback and relationship building
Closing: January 21, 2021 at 4:00pm.
Interested candidates should forward their resume in MS Word or PDF format, in confidence.
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
|Human Resources, County of Renfrew|
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|