Arnprior Aerospace Inc. combines facilities from Canada, the United States and Mexico to develop and manufacture aerospace structure and components for North America’s largest aerospace companies. Located in Arnprior, less than 30 minutes west of Ottawa/Kanata.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Human Resources.
Reporting to the Vice President, Business Management, the Manager, Human Resources provides leadership on planning, implementation and direction of human resources functions at the Arnprior site. The Manager is responsible for providing leadership in areas of employee services including employee and labour relations, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection and human resources planning.
- Oversee Arnprior Aerospace Inc.’s human resources function ensuring all people-related policies, procedures and processes meet legislative requirements and are in alignment with the direction and culture of the organization
- Provide required direction, advice, influence, guidance, interpretation and instruction on all human resource issues across the organization
- Provide consultation on labour relations issues including providing day-to-day interpretation and administration of collective agreements, supporting grievance and discipline administration and participating as a key member of company collective bargaining teams
- Generate and provide information in support of the preparation of bargaining agendas
- Research and benchmark collective agreement provisions in relevant industries
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of management, union business partners, and employees
- Oversee the development and updating of human resource policies and procedures.
- Lead the organization in labour relations activities including contract negotiations, grievance activities and arbitration administration
- Oversee the recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes to ensure that Arnprior Aerospace Inc. is an employer of choice.
- Recommend processes to encourage and retain top talent
- Oversee benefit administration, succession planning and employee development.
- Effectively communicate with staff on employment matters, wellness and recognition programs
Applicants must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Interested applicants can submit their application online here, or via email.
Arnprior Aerospace Inc. will provide the appropriate accessibility accommodations upon request from candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.