Renfrew Victoria Hospital (RVH) is a values-driven organization dedicated to excellence in health care and is nationally and internationally recognized for the commitment to quality and client-centred care.
We are a fully accredited facility, offering surgical, medical, obstetric and complex continuing care. Special inpatient services include an emergency department, diagnostic imaging, hemo and peritoneal dialysis, oncology, sleep laboratory, special care unit, palliative care, pastoral care and more. The hospital has an extensive ambulatory care program with over 30,000 emergency and clinic visits per year.
At RVH, we strive for excellence in both in the delivery of safe and high-quality patient care services and the establishment of a healthy work environment.
The Renfrew Victoria Hospital is a progressive leader in the delivery of rural healthcare. We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The key functions of this position include:
- providing assistance and responding to human resources-related inquiries from members of our staff and the public;
- assisting with the payroll and benefits program;
- providing overall administrative support to the Human Resources Coordinator and Vice-President, Corporate Services
As a first point of contact for the human resources department, we are looking for a candidate who embodies the values of RVH and possesses excellent interpersonal, organizational and technical skills.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- graduate of a business and/or human resources program;
- a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a human resources and/or payroll environment, ideally in a unionized environment;
- excellent computer, communication and client service skills;
- the ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment;
- completion of a vulnerable sector check within the past six months
Closing: June 1, 2020 at 12:00pm.
A vulnerable sector check completed within the past six months is a requirement for employment at RVH.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. RVH is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Applicants requiring accommodation should contact human resources at 613-432-4851, extension 275.