|St. Francis Herb Farm|
Location: Combermere, Ontario
Posted: January 9th 2018
St. Francis Herb Farm - one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands - is a GMP registered organization with nearly 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers.
We are actively seeking a Materials Handler. This is a part-time position of 28 to 32 hours per week.
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Materials Handler will interact with all members of the manufacturing team. The Materials Handler plays a key role within the supply chain process by ensuring materials are available at the right place and on time to support operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping, receiving, and packaging of materials
- Load and unload materials from trunks
- Deliver materials to point of use manufacturing locations
- Organize warehouse and point of use inventory locations, and rotate inventory (FIFO)
- Sort, and appropriately place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins
- Ensure inventory locations are always kept clean and well organized
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training provided to support operations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures, MSDS and other documents.
- Knowledge of safe lifting practices
- Understanding of Material Safety Data Sheets, WHMIS
- Valid driver’s license must be maintained to operate company vehicle
- Physical ability to stand, climb stairs, walk, lift and move materials
- Adherence to all safety and GMP protocols, including personal safety equipment
Schedule: Mondays 7:30am-1:30pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:00am-4:00pm; Wednesdays 7:30am-4:00pm; the Friday shift will vary based on demands of the business.
Please email your resume in confidence via email.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
St. Francis Herb Farm
2704 Dafoe Road,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|