Priceless Landscaping takes pride in maintaining beautiful residential and commercial properties around the Ottawa Valley throughout the seasons! We keep our clients’ exteriors safe and looking beautiful. Our team performs maintenance duties safely during varying types of weather conditions, including by removing debris, snow, and ice from communal walkways and spaces. We have been in business for 10 years and our company currently is growing again.
We are looking for experienced and diligent Landscapers to join our lawn care team. This is a full-time position.
As a Landscaper, you must be comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment such as lawnmowers, trimmers and blowers. You must also understand how to water, fertilize and prune decorative shrubs and plants.
Landscaper Duties and Responsibilities
- Mow, trim, edge grass and prune trees and shrubs
- Maintain the existing landscaping design and ensure plant survival
- Plant new flowers, bushes, plants, and decorative shrubs
- Water flowers, planters and hanging baskets
- Rake fallen leaves and remove debris
- Properly store and handle all equipment, tools, sprinklers, etc.
- Oversee maintenance repairs to equipment.
- Keep pedestrian areas removed of snow and ice
- Picking up garbage debris on properties and the changing of garbage receptacles
- Possible snowplowing in the winter months