|Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 8th 2018
Salary: $21.37 per hour
The Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician. This is a full-time, contract position at 40 hours per week from April 3, 2018 to October 27, 2018.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this position provides general maintenance of the Centre’s processing equipment, buildings, property and general infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in partnership with the maintenance team to perform required maintenance of equipment, buildings and property as per standard operating practices to ensure that equipment is maintained and that serious delays in operations are prevented.
- Ensures appropriate records related to daily equipment servicing and incident reports are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in the equipment maintenance field
- Would be responsible for various maintenance duties, documentation, regular scheduled maintenance and trouble shooting of equipment
- Must have a valid Class G driver’s license with a satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Experience in heavy equipment maintenance considered an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume with cover letter by February 26th, 2018, 12:00 PM via email, mail or fax. Please state the name of the position you are applying for.
We thank all who apply, but only those being interviewed will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
|Graham Desjardins, Maintenance Supervisor|
Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre
900 Woito Station Road, RR # 4
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|