Irvcon is a roofing, sheet metal, heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractor specializing in commercial and industrial contracts. Our customers include small business, big business and municipal, provincial and federal government organizations. We have been in operation in Pembroke since 1952.
We are currently recruiting for an HVAC Service Manager. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The HVAC Service Manager is responsible for the service technicians in the HVAC department. You will plan and organize the servicing of customer accounts, ensure labour and material resources are available and be the key person driving the customer base of the HVAC services. As a people manager, you will ensure the HVAC services team is productive and will be responsible for employee development, retention and safety protocol compliance.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure consistency of service delivery
- Set and monitor goals for customer accounts and profitability
- Managing the warranty-related issues of customers
- Ensure customer relationships are successful
- Coordinate with other managers and team leaders to ensure a smooth delivery of services
- Maintain proper staffing levels
- Prepare timesheets, reports, bookings and accounts payables-receiveables
Irvcon offers an active and professional workplace with opportunities to grow with the company. We are proud of our commitment to our employees and offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format by email or fax.
We appreciate your interest in Irvcon Limited. Those candidates we feel are best suited for this position will be contacted to arrange an interview.