|St. Francis Herb Farm|
Location: Combermere, Ontario
Posted: January 9th 2018
St. Francis Herb Farm is one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands. We are a GMP registered organization with nearly 30 years of uncompromising quality and service to our valued customers.
We are actively seeking a full-time Production Worker.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the Production Worker performs a key role in packaging a variety of finished products adhering all quality protocols and standard operating procedures in compliance to GMP and organic certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure product orders are filled using various equipment and methods such as pumping, labeling and capping following good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Operate the inline filling system and capping machine carefully following standard operating procedures for the quality controlled packing of finished products which include oils, creams, capsules, liquids and tinctures.
- Ensure labels and MPD sheets are correct for accuracy at all times.
- Perform duties and apply methodology of a lean manufacturing environment with a focus on optimizing operational efficiencies.
- Enter product activity into computer ensuring all reporting and documentation is carefully recorded and verified to ensure the highest quality standard throughout the manufacturing process.
- Assist in cleaning and sanitation on daily and weekly basis as required in the formulating and packaging areas.
- Other duties as assigned and cross-training provided to support operations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow instructions and apply information provided in standard operating procedures and other documentation
- Knowledge of safe lifting practices, up to 18 kilos
- Understanding of Material Safety Data Sheets, WHMIS
- Read and comply with all quality standards, policies and protocols including protective personal equipment such as protective glasses, lab coats, shoes and hair nets
- Physical ability to stand, climb stairs, walk, lift and move materials
- Ability to accurately enter data into the ERP system and using basic computer skills for recording keeping and ability to completed required training
Please email your resume in confidence via email.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
St. Francis Herb Farm
2704 Dafoe Road,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|