|Family and Childrens Services of County of Renfrew|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: October 11th 2017
Family and Children's Services of County of Renfrew is currently recruiting for a full-time Psychometrician.
The Psychometrician will provide psychological testing, test interpretation, staff consultation and staff training as authorized and under the supervision of a registered psychologist.
- M.A. Psychology; thesis qualified, extensive psychometric evaluation background - academic and experiential; clinical background in child psychology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport with a wide range of individuals
- Strong oral communication and use of judgement.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and ability with using statistics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Preference given to those with experience administering and scoring standardized tests
A complete job description is available here.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email and reference “Psychological Services” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
|Human Resources Coordinator|
Family and Childrens Services of County of Renfrew
77 Mary Street, Suite 100,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|