|H. J. Searson Ltd.|
Location: Eganville, Ontario
Posted: October 12th 2017
H. J. Searson Ltd. in Eganville is currently recruiting for a Hydraulic Mechanic. This is a full-time position. We work Monday to Friday.
The Hydraulic Mechanic will be responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of heavy hydraulic equipment related to SERCO log loaders. The Mechanic is required to perform incidental welding operations as well.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems and valves and systems
- Diagnose defects on heavy equipment
- Teardown, reassemble, test and troubleshoot log loader and related equipment
- Assemble and install new hydraulic systems
- Follow instructions given to him by the shop foreman
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years experience as a Hydraulic or Heavy Equipment Mechanic is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Own tool box an asset (big tools are provided)
We offer competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and an excellent benefits plan.
Interested candidates can apply with their resume by email or fax.
H. J. Searson Ltd.
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|