Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: October 30th 2017
For over 20 years Frank’s Electric has served the electrical needs of the Ottawa valley area. Specializing in commercial and residential - from renovations to new construction we have the expertise to make your project run smoothly from beginning to end.
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Electrician. Position is set to begin immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New and existing residential and commercial structures, service and repairs
- Install and replace electrical panels, electrical devices and fixtures
- Install underground wiring, cables and conduit
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma
- Level 1 apprenticeship training
- One to two years experience as Apprentice Electrician (residential and commercial)
- Training in WHMIS, First Aid, and Fall Arrest Protection
- Criminal record check, basic security clearance
- Own hand tools, safety boots, hard hat
- Attention to detail, good organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Team player
- Valid driver’s licence
- Working outdoors
- Working at heights
- Physically demanding
Wage will be dependent upon experience. Benefit package available.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter via email (please state position title in the subject line), or drop-off in person at our office during business hours.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
18 Garwin Street,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|