|Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 8th 2018
Salary: $14.00 per hour
The Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre is currently recruiting for Summer Students to work in the Centre’s Facility Maintenance Department. Two positions are available beginning May 1, 2018 and ending September 1, 2018. Positions are up to 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, these positions are responsible for general labour duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs general labour duties including:
- Grass cutting and trimming
- Paper/litter pick-up
- Directing traffic
- Cleaning and sweeping
- Vehicle cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have effective verbal or communication skills
- Must have a social insurance number
- Must be able to bend, twist, push, pull materials without restriction
- Must be a student returning to full time school (high school or post-secondary)
- Must have a valid Class G2 or G driver’s license
- Own CSA (green patch) steel toed boots
Interested candidates should submit their resume with cover letter by March 9th, 2018 12:00 PM via email, mail or fax. Please state the name of the position you are applying for.
We thank all who apply, but only those being interviewed will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
|Graham Desjardins, Maintenance Supervisor|
Ottawa Valley Waste Recovery Centre
900 Woito Station Road, RR # 4
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|