Adam Kasprzak, O.L.S. began working in Renfrew County in 1986 as a partnership with other land surveyors, known as Sury, Rowe & Kasprzak. In 1998, the present company was established as Adam Kasprzak Surveying Ltd., involving the purchase of records from these other land surveyors. In 2004, the firm purchased the companies and records of John Goltz Surveying and D.W. Patterson Surveying (both which were operating in Pembroke). We provide a variety of professional land surveying and consultation needs for municipalities, government, private businesses, and the public within Renfrew County and surrounding areas.
Adam Kasprzak Surveying Ltd. is looking for a full-time Survey Technician-Assistant. The position is for the Renfrew branch office, working alongside an experienced group of professional draftspersons, calculators, administration and Ontario Land Surveyors.
The position requires a detail-oriented and responsible individual who will assist the party chief to perform field surveys. As a member of an established company in Renfrew County, you will be working in an educational environment that encourages professional development.
- Assist the party chief on planning and conducting boundary, topographic and engineering surveys and construction layout
- Interpret plans and drawings to assist with field activities
- Perform field computations if required
- Assist the party chief to keep clear field notes providing sufficient and accurate information
- Assist the party chief on downloading and uploading field work records and photos in a timely manner
- Organize data files
- Ensure proper care and storage and charging of surveying equipment
- Promote and follow all health and safety regulations and workplace COVID-19 measures