For over 50 years, Thomas Cavanagh Construction has continued to set the standard for quality construction and materials in Eastern Ontario. With our strategically located pits and quarries, our unmatched fleet of trucks and heavy equipment, our state-of-the-art facilities, and our dedicated employees, Thomas Cavanagh Construction has earned a reputation as one of Ottawa’s most trusted and respected contractors.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Sewer Crew – Deckmen, Pipelayers, Foremen and Operators
We are looking for skilled, experienced Sewer crew candidates; we have immediate openings for Deckmen, Pipelayers, Foremen and Operators.
- Competitive compensation
- Fair pay equity
- Benefits, wellness and pension plans
Experienced AZ/DZ Tri Axle Drivers
We are looking for skilled, experienced AZ/DZ Tri Axle Drivers who have the following:
- Minimum three years experience
- Must have a valid AZ or DZ license, clean abstract, and excellent safety record
- Knowledge of Ottawa and surrounding area an asset
- Able to work occasional evenings, and weekends
- Preference to candidates with construction and aggregate experience
We offer competitive wages, meticulously maintained, late model equipment.
We have a state of the art, full service, repair facility. We are looking for energetic, self-starters, who enjoy a team environment. Our Mechanics are responsible for performing inspection, preventative maintenance, major and minor repairs, modifications and overhauls on company vehicles.
- Full-time, year round employment
- 310T License or certification required
- Candidates must have their own tools
- Attractive compensation offered for qualified candidates
If you have what we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
To apply for any of the above positions, please send your resume via email, mail or drop-off in person. Please state which position you are interested in.