Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 22nd 2021
Reiche Law is an established full service law firm in Pembroke Ontario. The firm practices primarily in the areas of municipal law, real estate law, wills and estates, corporate law and civil litigation. We enjoy a high volume of interesting and quality work. Our firm is collegial and supportive.
We are currently recruiting for a Law Clerk to join our team. This can be a full-time or part-time position.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Transcribing and preparing legal documents;
- Working with legal software, including PC Law, Teraview, Unity, Microsoft Office and other internet based web applications;
- Receiving phone and email correspondence and responding or directing to the appropriate party;
- Liaising with clients, other organizations, and other law offices, as needed;
- Attending locations off-site for filings and document exchange, including financial institutions, the Pembroke court house, and other law offices;
- Providing exceptional customer service to the firm’s clients and potential clients;
- Completing general administrative duties including photocopying, and filing;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment;
- The ability to respect, and adhere to, confidentiality;
Experience in a law office as well as experience with PC Law, Unity and Teraview would be considered an asset, but is not a requirement.
Pay is to commensurate with experience and part-time employment arrangements will also be considered.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email with your interest and inquiries. Applications should include a cover letter and updated resume.
203 Nelson Street,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|