|Blair Jones Professional Corporation|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: April 13th 2019
Blair Jones Professional Corporation is a law firm comprised of lawyers and support staff who believe in making clients feel at ease with what can often appear to be complex and confusing legal issues. For over 20 years, Blair Jones has been dedicated to assisting clients by providing quality legal services in a timely manner and at affordable prices.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist. This is a full-time position.
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Running associated with the daily operation of a busy law firm including exchanging documents with other offices, banking, filing documents at the courthouse, etc.
- Receiving and disbursing faxes, emails and mail for the office
- Assisting law clerks and lawyers with the preparation of legal documents, obtaining file opening information and scheduling of appointments
- Receiving payments from clients
- Maintaining an organized workspace
- Providing exceptional service to clients in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to act with professionalism
- Ability to work independently under the general supervision of a lawyer
- Respectful of strict confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Valid driver’s licence
- Computer proficiency
- Prior work experience in a general service law firm
- Bookkeeping experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of The Conveyancer, PC Law, Fast Company and/or Will Builder
- Ability to communicate in French
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email. References are required, and any letters of recommendation may be included in your application.
We appreciate your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Blair Jones Professional Corporation
1064 Pembroke Street West,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|