Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: June 11th 2019
Megram Consulting Services Ltd. is a firm of experienced association managers and information technology specialists who work together to provide clients with customized services that efficiently and creatively meet their needs. We are experienced association managers, versed in the day-to-day administrative tasks required in every association. We provide leadership and governance support to our boards and support their member service programs.
We are currently recruiting for a bilingual Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position
- Responding to client inquiries via email and phone calls
- Providing support to a board of directors by organizing teleconferences and meetings
- Processing membership payments
- Reconciling monthly membership lists
- Preparing certificates following workshop events
- Providing support to the annual conference committee
- Take minutes of meetings
- Some travel may be required
This is position will be of interest to someone with all or more of the required skills who has experience in a fast-paced work environment and who can work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Fully bilingual – Francophone mother-tongue preferred
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Ability to write clearly and professionally in both languages
- Professional and courteous telephone techniques
In business for more than 20 years, Megram has 15 full and part-time staff in Renfrew, Ontario, only 45 minutes from Ottawa. We offer complete office support with equipment, dedicated telephone, internet and fax; conference call, webinar and video conferencing services, online payment processing and secure paper and digital storage.
|Bob Cross, President|
2-555 Hall Avenue East,
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|