Location: Renfrew, Ontario
Posted: November 19th 2020
A Renfrew-area company is recruiting for n Invoicing Clerk. This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm and will be available to start in December.
The role of the Invoicing Clerk includes:
- Completing and invoicing orders
- Maintaining files of completed and pending orders
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Accept phone payments
- Assist in preparing and mailing monthly statements
- Assist others in the office as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Previous experience in an invoicing or accounts payable-receiveable position
- Experience in clerical functions such as invoicing, billing, estimates and monthly statements
- Respectful of strict confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Computer proficiency
A benefits package is available with this position after three months.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by email. We appreciate your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|