H&H Construction Inc. is a thriving construction firm specializing in a full range of services including asphalt paving, concrete placement for curb, gutter, and sidewalk, custom crushing, specialty aggregate sales and heavy civil construction. As our business has modernized and expanded, our company’s core values have remained the same, including our commitment to customers and family.
H&H Construction is currently seeking to fill the role of Front Desk Receptionist. This is a full-time position at 45 hours per week.
The Front Desk Receptionist is someone who is organized and has a strong attention to detail. You will be managing the first point of contact with our office so you will need to be comfortable with managing multiple tasks. You are efficient and positive and always reliable for other members of the administrative team.
Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Answering the front door
- Answering phones and transferring lines (multi-line system)
- Collecting mail and filing
- Assisting the Vice-President, Administration and the Controller
- Taking payments from customers
- Office duties such as composing and mailing letters, picking up and sending mail, scanning and faxing
- Entering material tickets
- Entering and filing accounts payable; filing accounts receivables
- Reconciling and entering monthly credit cards; taking credit card payments over the phone
- Preparing bank deposits for the administrator