H&H Construction Inc. is a thriving construction firm specializing in a full range of services including asphalt paving, concrete placement for curb, gutter, and sidewalk, custom crushing, specialty aggregate sales and heavy civil construction. As our business has modernized and expanded, our company’s core values have remained the same, including our commitment to customers and family.
H&H Construction is currently recruiting for AZ Truck Drivers. These are full-time positions.
The AZ Truck Driver is responsible for operating a variety of H&H Construction commercial vehicles.
Additional responsibilities of this position may include:
- Safely and effectively operating a tri-axle truck and trailer, or tractor
- Communicating effectively with dispatchers and supervisors
- Ensuring equipment is at the appropriate location at the right time
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the mechanic
- Following all provincial and federal regulations including logbooks, weight restrictions, cargo securement and more
- Valid AZ driver's licence
- Current commercial vehicle operators record (CVOR)
- Floating experience is an asset
- Able to work as part of a team and towards project goals
- Ability to drive safely in varying traffic and weather conditions
- Knowledge of CVOR requirements including reporting, logbooks, hours of service, cargo securement, trip inspections, post-trip inspections etc.
- Strong work ethic