CH Concrete has been proudly serving the Ottawa Valley since 2009. We are a growing company specializing in custom ready-mix for residential and commercial projects. We also provide concrete blocks for retain walls and erosion control, manure and feed storage. Some of the projects we have been involved with include the Pembroke Regional Hospital MRI development, the new OPP Detachment in Pembroke, outdoor rinks at Golden Lake, school work for area elementary schools and townhome developments.
CH Concrete is currently recruiting for Cement Truck Drivers. Positions are available immediately for winter work and full-time, seasonal positions. These positions are day-time hours and no weekend work.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Delivering concrete to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Maintaining and upkeeping truck appearance
- Providing paperwork including delivery ticket information, circle checks
- Assisting with maintenance around the plant
- Being safety conscious
- Understanding customer needs
- Meeting on-the-job physical demands
- Communicating effectively