Location: Barry's Bay, Ontario
Posted: December 12th 2017
Valley Manor in Barry’s Bay is currently looking for a part time Registered Dietician to support the work of the multi-disciplinary team in their 90 bed long term care facility.
The Dietitian will provide consultant services as they pertain to the clinical and therapeutic nutritional requirements of the residents of Valley Manor Long Term Care.
- Member of College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Minimum two year experience in a long term care facility
- Demonstrated knowledge of MOHLTC dietary and nutrition standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate interventions in nutritional care for Long Term Care setting needs including but not limited to dementia, dysphagia, tube feeding, weight management, wound treatment, diabetes, renal disease, food allergies and intolerances
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-service education sessions
- Computer proficiency in work, email and internet use
- Excellent communication and demonstrated teamwork skills
Please apply in writing to Trisha Sammon CEO, via email or mail.
Thank you to all that apply, however only selected applicants will be contacted.
88 Mintha Street, PO Box 880,
Barry's Bay, Ontario
Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|