Mulvihill Drug Mart is a family-owned and operated pharmacy with four locations in Pembroke and Petawawa. We have been serving the area since 1928. We currently operate four pharmacy locations in Pembroke and Petawawa in addition to extensive community pharmaceutical services throughout the Upper Ottawa Valley. We have a team of 16 pharmacists in addition to the support professionals, administrative and management who comprise our operation. We are a busy pharmaceutical practice with strong roots to the area and significant impact on the well being of thousands of local residents.
We are currently recruiting for a Point of Sale-IT (POS-IT) Specialist. This is a full-time position.
The POS-IT Specialist manages our point of sale system and information technology related issues with pharmacy and accounting software and hardware systems.
The POS-IT Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing the POS system
- Printing reports and managing updates for the POS system
- Overseeing inventory updates in the POS system
- Managing software and hardware updates for pharmacy and accounting software
- Handle computer installs, printers and telephone issues
- Troubleshooting daily technical issues