Elmira Stove Works is a manufacturer of antique, retro and wood-burning stoves. The business established in 1975 with the rights to manufacture a Findlay Oval cookstove. Over the years, the business expanded to additional lines of stoves, refrigerators, wall ovens, microwaves and dishwashers. In 2022, the business was acquired by Plaintree Systems of Arnprior.
We are currently recruiting for an Inventory Assistant. This is a full-time position.
Working under the direction of the Inventory Manager, the Inventory Assistant is responsible for the control, tracking and inventory counts of the storeroom. Specific responsibilities include:
- Receiving inventory and data entry of inventory
- Assisting in receiving products, taking note of shortages and overages, damaged goods, etc.
- Cycle counting aisles and back-stocking to maintain proper stock levels and locations
- Kitting inventory (bundling individual products into a single product)
- Material handling, including stocking, returns, pulling for work execution and delivering to the production floor
- Operating mobile equipment such as a pallet mover
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Elmira Stove Works and Plaintree offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and working conditions in a modern facility located in the heart of Arnprior.
Interested persons should submit their resumes in confidence. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.