Triodetic, recognized internationally, is a designer, manufacturer and builder of space-frames, domes, shell and free-form structures. We are credited with numerous industry awards and many landmark projects throughout North America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Australia & the Pacific, China, and the Middle East.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector. This is a full-time position, at 40 hours per week; however, this may increase if urgent work situation so demands.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Inspector will carry out all quality inspections, calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment and maintain all inspection records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect all parts, components, sub-assemblies, assemblies purchased as per customer and Triodetic requirements
- Inspect all in-process and finished products as per requirements and standards specified in Triodetic and customer documents
- Create and Maintain all inspection records
- Calibrate all inspection, measuring and test equipment and update records
- Report to Quality Manager if any non-conformances discovered
- Plus any other job assigned by the Quality Manager or delegate from time to time
Triodetic offers a competitive compensation packages including excellent benefits and working conditions in a modern facility.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter via email (in MS Word or PDF format).
Thank you to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.